Here are the details from the picture:
- Swimsuit: The top is from Victoria Secret and the bottoms I found on clearance at Target! I love to mix and match swimsuit pieces.
- Hat: J-Crew Factory, I just love this hat, you put it on and instantly feel like your outfit is complete.
- Flip-flops: Good ol' Havianas!
- Beach Blanket: Lily Pulitzer for Target. I originally had my eye on this when they previewed the line and it was completely sold out! I was not going to buy it on e-bay so I (sadly) moved on with my life. However, recently as I was browsing the aisles at Target, I found it again! Let me tell you, my day was made that Sunday at Target!
- Oh and of course, don't forget the sunscreen! I used to be addicted to getting 'tan' (didn't we all at some point?) but now I am addicted to staying protected from the sun! I have a different one I use for my face (not pictured), which is made by Jan Marini and not only protects your beautiful face but smells amazing as well!
Thanks for reading, I'll be dreaming of the pool for the rest of the day if you need me!